It’s important to keep your car clean—both inside and out. Here are some car cleaning tips to ensure that both the interior and exterior of your vehicle stay looking good.
1. Clean the inside window surfaces to prevent surface smog formation.
2. If you have cloth or vinyl car seats, vacuum and shampoo them (and the carpet). For leather seating, use a cleaner and preservative.
3. Dust (or purchase auto care wipes for) the dashboard, console, and interior door panels.
4. For the exterior, buy a quality concentrated car wash and follow the instructions, being sure to use a sponge or mitt rather than rags, which can scratch your car.
5. If you wax your car, don’t do it when its still hot from running or sitting in direct sunlight—the heat will make the wax hard to remove and leave a streaky finish.
Follow these tips, and you can keep your car looking like new! For more car cleaning tips, contact us today at Capital Toyota and we’d be glad to help.
Who’s afraid of a little mud? We sure aren’t! Join us for the coming Chattanooga Mud Run next Saturday, August 15th, 2015 at the grounds of Greenway Farms in Hixson, TN. It’s sure to be a fun event with a great cause behind it!
The Chattanooga Mud Run is a 5K mud run to help raise funds for Habitat of Humanity of the Greater Chattanooga area. This run is through a military-style obstacle course with most of the obstacles covered in, you guessed it, mud! Come on out and get a little dirty while getting in your exercise and help support a great local charity!
Your participation in the mud run helps many hard-working people and families purchase energy-efficient Habitat for Humanity homes in Chattanooga that are both affordable and sustainable. You can help change someone’s life by joining us on August 15th.
“We are extremely blessed to be participating in an event such as this, contributing to the organization that helps so many people across the United States and in our local community with the Habitat for Humanity,” says Ed Emerson, Toyota New Car Sales Manager here at Capital Toyota. Be sure to see us there as we’ll be bringing our TRD Pro Toyota 4Runner for show!
For more information about run times, or to register individually or with a team, you can do so by visiting the official mud run website by clicking here!