There are many amazing things to do in Chattanooga. We at Capital Toyota want to help you experience the best activities and have compiled a list of our favorites.
- Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park – This park offers fun for the whole family with rides, games, and a water park.
- Southern Belle Riverboat Cruise – This 500-passengr boat recreates the glamour of the 1800s riverboats with sightseeing, lunch, and dinner cruises.
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park – Chickamauga and Chattanooga is the nation’s first and largest National Military Park.
- Creative Discovery Museum – This museum has activities for kids of all ages, featuring science, music, and other disciplinary areas.
- Ruby Falls – Hike a short distance to experience the world’s highest underground waterfall.
- Rock City– This winding 4100-foot trail meanders through natural sandstone formations and a 90-foot waterfall. On a clear day, visitors can see seven states from the 180-foot suspension bridge.
- Chattanooga Incline Railway – Travel “America’s Most Amazing Mile” on the steepest incline of the world.
- Tennessee Aquarium – Home to more than 9,000 creatures, this is the world’s largest freshwater aquarium.
We hope that you enjoy all that Chattanooga has to offer. Of course, if you need a vehicle, be sure to stop by Capital Toyota!