Every year, we tend to make the same New Year’s resolutions: lose weight, read more, etc. So this year, why not switch it up – and do something nice for your car?
Here are a few New Year’s resolutions for your car to inspire:
- Purchase a quality tire pressure gauge, memorize the ideal tire pressure for your tires, and regularly inspect your tires/inflate them as necessary.
- Keep your car clean this year – both inside and out – by keeping a written “car cleaning” log in the glove compartment.
- This year, don’t idle your car when the weather is cold to “warm it up.” This wastes gasoline, damages your vehicle, and isn’t necessary.
- Get all of your oil changes on time, and keep a sharp eye on other fluids, such as coolant and antifreeze, as well.
- Lastly – be safe, and stop texting and driving once and for all.
What’s your New Year’s resolution? Let us know in the comments, and visit us anytime at Capital Toyota to check out our enormous selection of winter-weather-ready Toyota models!